A forum for the Port Luskan role play

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Second Life RP event announcements!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

This topic is for posting events which will be happening in Second Life, especially (but not exclusively) rp sessions. Anyone is welcome to make an announcement here. Please include the date and time (always list SLT; other time zones are helpful but optional).

There will be an rp gathering in Second Life on Sunday, January 30, 2011, at noon SLT/3 pm EST/8 pm GMT.

The location is An Enchanted Place, Iseul, Second Life. Here is the SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Iseul/248/209/75

This is Faerie, and how you get here is up to you. Suffice it to say that there are plenty of places in the world where the border is thin. ;)

If you log on and need a TP, IM me inworld and I will send you one.

Once you arrive, find the place you'd like for your character to start (or continue) their exploration, and begin your rp.

Rp can continue until we all get tired and go away, so if you can't make it at the beginning, come in when you can. Someone will definitely be present for at least an hour after start time, and if people straggle in as I suspect they will, the session could go for two or three hours. See you there!

Post subject: Re: Second Life RP event announcements!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

A group rp is scheduled for today, Sunday Feb 13, at 2:30 pm SLT (5:30 pm EST, 10:30 pm GMT). All are welcome! I do apologize for the late announcement.

Same location as above: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Iseul/248/209/75

I look forward to seeing you all there!